A toddler in Lincoln, Nebraska was seriously injured from a button battery that came from a mini Christmas tree decoration that his mother purchased at Target. The Meyerson Law Firm investigation has determined the lighting tester button contains a button battery that can be easily accessed by tugging on the wire. This makes the device non-compliant with UL safety standard 4200A and dangerous to children. And, it appears that this same testing button design is on multiple similar Target Christmas products. Button batteries are extremely dangerous to toddlers. They can lodge in the esophagus and quickly create caustic burns.